Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Time to Reflect


It seems as though life has been going a slower pace than usual these days. It's a strange thing for me really, especially considering that when Friday arrives I'm usually flabbergasted that it's already the weekend. Now that I've had a taste of both, I think I much prefer the faster route...


However, one thing I've definitely gained from this past week is having more time to reflect on things that have past and people I miss - my siblings being a huge part of that. That's probably been the one hard thing about moving out on my own (note that was singular). I adore my two youngest brothers - what a pair those two. And it seems that sometimes I blink and an entire year has passed by - their faces look older, their interests have changed, their personalities have blossomed. I want to be sure I enjoy every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment